The Professional Beauty Association has partnered with Jeremy Lagomarsino, executive vice president of business development and strategy for Berlin Packaging, to produce two exclusive, complimentary webinars.
The first webinar, "Tighten the Supply Chain With Superior Service: Methods to Reduce Friction and Achieve Higher ROI," will take place April 23 at 1 p.m. EDT, and is designed to help manufacturers, fillers and distributors improve engagement all along their supply chains.
In this first webinar, Lagomarsino will provide actionable steps to improving your supply chain; ultimately leading to stronger financial performance. The 40-minute online event will include a question and answer segment to allow for audience engagement and participation. Topics will include:
- Measuring service performance and defining the impact of poor service
- Exploring ways to improve service execution
- Building a business case by linking superior execution with superior financial results
The second webinar, "Engage Your Customers With Thrilling Service: Methods to Create True Promoters," will take place May 4 at noon EDT and will help salon owners and beauty professionals build meaningful customer loyalty and drive business.
In this 40-minute online event, Lagomarsino will share insight on growing your customer base and increasing engagement amongst customers. It will also include a question and answer segment. Attendees will learn:
- How to instantly measure how engaged their customers are today
- How to improve and leverage client engagement
- New ways to evaluate and improve the customer experience
Click here for registration and more information.
[Image courtesy of probeauty.org]