Ticket and education registration for the the Professional Beauty Association's 2015 International Salon and Spa Expo in Long Beach are now open. The West Coast beauty event is slated for Jan. 24-26 at the Long Beach Convention Center.
ISSE Long Beach, which is open exclusively to licensed beauty professionals, students and instructors, will welcome both leading international powerhouses and indie beauty brands, such as Amika, CAILYN Cosmetics, Enzo Milano, Gelish, Johnny B Hair Care, LightStim, Matrix, OPI Products and Vidal Sassoon. Nearly 40,000 beauty professionals are expected to attend this year's show.
Attendees will have access to the ISSE Mobile App. And with more than 150 educational offerings this year, show attendees will be able to create a personalized schedule of professional sessions in Hair, Nails, Skin and Business, including a lineup of Hands-On workshops, CIDESCO Section USA, and Student and Early Professional classes.
This year's show highlights include the following platforms and events:
- 1st Annual Southern California Beauty Career Fair Night Out Party
- new Cut, Color & Style Stage
- EstheticsAmerica & Wellness pavilion, featuring CIDESCO Section USA
- NAHA Stage/North American Hairstyling Awards
- new The Nail Spot
- PBA Beauty Bar
Educational highlights include:
- An Estheticians Guide to Anti-Aging and Skincare Solutions by Lydia Sarfati
- The CONTRAST Collection by Nicholas French and Chrystofer Benson
- The NAHA Experience by Charlie Price
- ORLY GEL FX Instant Artist Certification: A Hands-on Workshop by Sam Biddle
Presentations will also be made by celebrity artists Nicholas French and Ted Gibson.
Competition highlights include:
- Hairstyling competitions for students and professionals
- Major League Barber’s Hot Hands Barber Brawl
- Nailpro nail competitions
- Try-outs for OMC Hairworld 2016
ISSE Long Beach ticket registration is sponsored by Harlocs and will continue to feature group registration. Tickets may be purchased through the PBA, as well as through Cosmoprof Beauty Supply, SalonCentric, Nancy’s Beauty Warehouse and Sweis professional beauty supplies.
PBA members receive a 50% discount on admission. Information about the full show lineup, tickets and other details can be found at www.probeauty.org/isse. For social-media updates, use #ISSELB15.