Cosmoprof North America (CPNA), the most comprehensive, award-winning business-to-business beauty event in North America, hosted an exclusive sneak peek of trend-directional brands at New York City's Library at NeuHouse on June 5th.
The featured brands will be on display at CPNA 2018, to be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, July 29-31.
Leading consumer and beauty industry trade media, retail buyers, beauty investors and social media influencers gathered to sample and explore products as well as receive beauty treatments performed by Beauty Tribe (hair), RealHer (makeup) and Bijoux De Pele (adhesive eyeliner).
The following brands were featured:
1. 18.21 Man Made| USA-Texas | Trend: For Gent’s Only| IG: @1821manmade
2. 9Wishes | South Korea | Trend: Instagrammable Mask | IG: @9wishes_official
3. Bijoux De Pele | Brazil | Trend: Fast Glam | IG: @bijouxdepele
4. Botanic Farm| South Korea | Trend: Fermented Brews | IG: @botanicfarmofficial_us
5. Eleni & Chris | Norway | Trend: Nature’s Elements | IG: @eleniandchris
6. O’o Hawaii | USA-California | Trend: Crystal Energy | IG: @oohawaiibeauty
7. Pour Moi | France | Trend: Geo Moisturization | IG: @pourmoiskincare
8. RealHer| USA-California | Trend: Empowerment | IG: @realhermakeup
9. Restorsea | Norway | Trend: Under the Sea | IG: @restorsea
10. Rodial | United Kingdom | Trend: Natural Botox | IG: @rodialbeauty
11. Yuni Beauty | USA-California | Trend: Mindful Beauty | IG: @yunibeautybrand
To learn more about the CPNA 2018 event, visit cosmoprofnorthamerica.com.
(Pictured L to R: Show manager, Eric Horn and director of marketing, Daniela Ciocan at "Putting Beauty on the Map" in New York City.)