Jane Cosmetics Relaunches in 500-Plus ULTA Beauty Stores
Plans are to expand to 65 more ULTA sites by the end of October.
The ULTA Beauty launch is being supported with public-relations and social-media activations as well as in-store and ULTA Beauty catalog advertising. An online gift-with-purchase promotion is scheduled to release the week of Sept. 9.
"We are thrilled to announce this exciting partnership and proud to debut the new line at an established and esteemed retailer such as ULTA Beauty," says Jane Cosmetics owner/CEO Lynn Tilton. "In bringing back the Jane brand, we wanted to provide women access to the most innovative technologies in beauty, the most fashion-forward colors and designs, and the impeccable quality of high-end products to foster their confidence in their looks and their choices. More important, the brand carries a message of philanthropy and giving that collectively creates the visual of a thousand blossoms blooming."
The Jane rebrand started with the vision of Tilton after she acquired the company through her investment funds. She eventually assumed the CEO role.
Janet Taake, ULTA Beauty senior vice president of merchandising, states, "We are so pleased to add Jane Cosmetics to our selection at ULTA Beauty. We believe that this line of innovative, high-quality products at affordable price points will be a perfect fit for ULTA Beauty and our customers."
The brand is marketed as filling a niche between value and prestige makeup lines.
It features new, high-quality formulas in a variety of innovative and on-trend shades and finishes.
To emphasize Jane's philosophy that true beauty comes from giving back and that "confidence comes in many colors," new packaging features vibrant imagery that showcases the faces of "The Friends of Jane." They're real, culturally diverse women who are giving back to their communities and changing the word in impactful ways.
The Jane collection has relaunched with more than 120 new SKUs, including:
- pH Adjusting Stain Gloss: Available in four shades; priced at $7
- Cream Eye Shadow: Available in 12 shades; priced at $8
- Eye Shadow: Available in 45 shades; priced at $8
- Water-Resistant Eye Liner: Available in 20 shades; priced at $6
- Water-Resistant Liquid Eye Liner: Available in 13 shades; priced at $8
- Volumizing Mascara & Water-Resistant Volumizing Mascara: Priced at $10
- Eye Primer: Priced at $8
- Multi-Colored Pressed Powder: Available in six shades; priced at $12
- Pressed Bronzing Powder: Available in four shades; priced at $10
- BB Cream: Available in three shades; priced at $16
- Concealer: Available in three shades; priced at $8
- Makeup Bag: Priced at $15
As of May 4, ULTA operates 576 stores across 46 states and also distributes its products through www.Ulta.com.
[Image courtesy of Jane Cosmetics]